Thursday, September 07, 2006

Tell me everything that you see,
with those deep brown eyes,
everything you see that passes you by,
as you stand still by the windows
of your so-called unloved life

If you'd only take the time to see,
that its not as lonely as you think,
it seems as if you see everything else,
except the one who is standing here,
right in front of you...

I'm no illusion,
I'm no lie,
I'm letting you know now,
I'm here till I die...

Capture the still frame of your heart,
break it to a thousand shards,
and melt the pieces to put back together,
maybe then you can open those dark eyes,
and feel the warmth fill you...

Tell me with those eyes of yours,
if what you see is real now,
tell me this man in front of you,
is more than just an illusion,
that I am more than a lie...

I'm no illusion,
not a lie...

No comments: