Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Beyond Stupidity

Ok, First off, I am NOT a radical or any sort of political activist. I do my best to avoid stuff like that, unless it is 1) incredibly important or 2) incredibly funny. This would be number 2.

This is a quote by Dato Samy Vellu, the head of the Malaysian Indian Congress (MIC), while talking about a recent demonstration held by members of the community in Malaysia. It is a statement about the Malaysian Government being made by one of its primary leaders.

“They must follow the law. In this country, we are very open ... I have never seen a government which is more open." (the Star Publications)

I love Malaysia, it's my home and its incredibly beautiful to me... but COME ON!! I'm laughing so hard my sides are splitting. Enough said.

No comments: